Corporate Finance & Business Advisory
At O’Connor Pyne & Co. we specialise in the efficient production of statutory accounts. In preparing your companies accounts, our team will be able to analyse your business across a broad range of areas, and devise a plan to encourage savings, (including tax savings) and growth. We will also discuss tax saving opportunities and give regular advices before the end of your financial year.
Our business advisory team has years of experience across the public and private sector. We can help identify weaknesses in your company and opportunities in the market which are vital attributes in this current economic climate.
Our accounting and business advisory team can offer your business the following services:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of regular management accounts
- Review your bookkeeping procedures
- Advise and assist you on setting up your accounting system.
- Preparation of business plans
- Banking proposals
- Business performance critique
- Grant claim preparation and submission
- Complete all your tax compliance forms for the Collector General(VAT, PAYE/PRSI, RCT, Corporation Tax and Income Tax)